VIAJONÁRIOS BLOG GUIDELINES
- Viajonários is a travel blog whose responsibility belongs to the owners of the viajonarios.com domain. The site's content is written in Brazilian Portuguese and primarily aimed at this audience. This site has been prepared in accordance with Brazilian law and all information is based on our own experiences. We are members of ABBV (Brazilian Association of Travel Blogs) and RBBV (Brazilian Network of Travel Blogs) and follow their guidelines.
- Advertising partnerships, advertisements, collaborations and other forms of advertising are indicated in all articles. We have partnerships with some companies that provide products and services for hotel reservations, car rental, tour booking, purchase of travel insurance, international cell phone chip, among others. The blog receives a commission every time the reader makes a purchase or reservation through the links contained in our articles and advertisements, and the reader has no additional fee for using them. However, we only act as intermediaries, having no responsibility for the sale, use of products and any defects and problems that may present. The product or service is the sole responsibility of the advertiser.
- We are also not responsible for changes in prices, hours, changes of address, closure of activities, temporary closure of suggested and commented attractions. These data are informative in our articles and all information must be checked through official means to have them more up-to-date, since they may be out of date due to changes in the responsibility of each of those responsible for the attractions. If you find outdated information and would like to help us update it, we kindly ask you to send an email to email@example.com.
- Your privacy is important to us. It is our policy to respect your privacy in relation to any information we may collect from you on the website. Viajonarios, and other websites we own and operate. We only ask for personal information when it is really necessary for us to provide a service to you.
- Our practices are based on fair and legal means, according to your knowledge and consent. We retain collected information only for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within recommended means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law. By accessing the site, you are automatically agreeing to all the terms specified.
COMMENTS MADE ON TRAVELERS
- Please note that we are not responsible for user comments. However, everything that is commented on is previously read and its publication may or may not be approved. We reserve the right not to authorize the posting of comments that are disrespectful, prejudiced, incite hatred, that may be considered criminal or that use vulgar language considered inappropriate by us.
- Comments with personal data (phone, email) for contact will be edited so that they can be published. In addition, comments that may contain advertisements of any kind will be deleted. Do you want to promote your product? Contact us to close a partnership via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When leaving a comment on the site, you can choose to save your name, email and website in cookies. Cookies are small files that are downloaded to your computer to improve your experience. This is for your comfort, so you won't have to fill in your details again when you make another comment. These cookies last for one year. If you have an account and access this site, a temporary cookie will be created to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in to your account on the website, we also create various cookies to save your account data and your screen display choices. Login cookies are kept for two days and screen options cookies for one year. If you select “Remember me”, your access will be maintained for two weeks. If you log out of your account, login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data and simply indicates the post ID for the article you have just edited. It expires after 1 day.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
- If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the password reset email. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. We do this so that we can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments instead of holding them for moderation.
- For users who register on our site (if any), we also retain the personal information you provide in your user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (it's just not possible to change your username). Site administrators can also view and edit this information.
EMBEDDED MEDIA FROM OTHER SITES
- Articles on this site may include embedded content such as videos, images, articles, etc. Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor were visiting the other website.
WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
- Visitor comments can be flagged by an automatic spam detection service.
- We collect information about visitors who leave comments on websites that use Akismet's anti-spam services. This information varies depending on the configuration given to Akismet on that site, but typically includes the commenter's IP address, username, which post, and the site's URL (along with other information provided by the commenter, such as their name, username, email address and the comment itself).
- The owners of Viajonários own all copyright and intellectual property rights in relation to the texts, images, videos and any other materials published on this site. Reproduction and any type of use of Viajonários content without prior communication and authorization is prohibited, and the author of the fact may be framed under the terms of Law no. 9,610, of February 19, 1998, which “amends, updates and consolidates copyright legislation and other provisions”.
- The partial or complete reproduction, translation, use of images, use of texts (even if excerpts), or any other types of appropriation and use without authorization will be considered as plagiarism and will be subject to legal penalties. When any Viajonários reference is used, it is mandatory to give due credit from where the content was taken, including the URL (link) directing to the original content.
- The content of the Viajonários blog is in no way allowed to be used for sites known as “content aggregators” that usually display texts ipsis litteris, that is, literal copies of the published contents. In addition to not having reproduction authorization, they can cause damage to the content creator with regard to indexing by search engines (Google, Bing, among others) that can penalize the duplication of identical texts.
- It is strictly prohibited to reproduce the content of this website for the purpose of financial gain, through sale or any other type of commercial activity, whether through physical or electronic means, including the disclosure of this information for unauthorized publication on other websites.
- Also included in the rules mentioned above are cases of searches through Artificial Intelligence (AI) mechanisms such as ChatGPT and similar. The Viajonários blog does not authorize the use of any type of blog content (text, photos, videos, social media content or any other media) by AI tools for any purpose.
- If you suspect any text, photo or content of the Viajonários blog that is being used improperly, we kindly ask that the fact be communicated via email. email@example.com. The same goes for those who have had a quote, photo or information published on this site and do not agree. We kindly ask you to contact us so that we can update or remove the information, as needed.