Last update: 01/06/2019
One of the things we've heard from people who want to travel is that they don't usually go to cities where it's difficult to get around on public transport. And our tip is always to look for alternatives, but don't miss out on a nice place because of that. Some places are easier to visit by car, but some people are wary of driving abroad. Therefore, after the tips in the cities of San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego, it is time to select car-free tours in Seattle! Come with us?
TOURS FOR THOSE WITHOUT A CAR IN SEATTLE
- Description: This tour provides pickup/drop-off from ALL downtown Seattle hotels, to take visitors to see the main attractions of the city. Stroll through city highlights like Pike Market, Pioneer Square, and the Space Needle, and snap photos of the houseboat from the movie “The Tune in” (1993) and the former home of grunge band Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Price: from US$ 36
- Description: Make a brief stop in Seattle before boarding a cruise? Take this 3-hour tour of Seattle and discover the best of the beautiful Emerald City! The tour is done in a minibus that picks up the visitor at the hotel where he is staying or at the airport in Seattle. You'll see famous sights like the Space Needle, Pike Place Market and Chinatown, admiring views of Puget Sound, Olympic Mountains and Mt Rainier.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Price: from US$ 81
- Description: Visit the factory where the famous planes of Boeing, one of the largest aerospace companies in the world, are built and tested. Visit the impressive Boeing factory and the world's largest warehouse on a tour that showcases the magnificent 747, 767 and 777 planes used around the world and the Dreamliner, which is currently in production.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Price: from US$ 79
See more details about Boeing in the post:
- Description: When in Seattle, experience the best of the city's famous Pike Market on this city waterfront walking tour, during which you'll sample a variety of delicious foods and learn about the history of the historic market – open since 1907. The local professional guide will not only take you to the many flower shops and different sections, but will also provide you with shopping tips, cooking ideas and useful market information. During the tour, sample 9-10 different items, which equals the perfect light lunch!
- Duration: 2 hours
- Price: from US$ 48.21
- Description: With pickup and drop-off at your downtown Seattle hotel, this super tour includes a tour of Snoqualmie Waterfall, wine tasting at Chateau Ste. Michelle will tour beautiful flower farms and visit an authentic Swiss chocolate factory!
- Duration: 6 hours
- Price: from US$ 88.20
BOOK NOW your hotel and save up to 50%. Travelers readers are with a SUPER DISCOUNT! And the best, with FREE CANCELLATION*!
*check the hotels with free cancellation on the website
Save these tips to Pinterest!
Read more about Seattle: